Saturday, May 06, 2006

WHAAT!

I have already rendered my three hours of mandatory overtime and yet my boss still has the nerve to question my work ethics.

Time 8:00 PM

Me: Sir. I’m passing my productivity report …

Him: You’re going home? It’s not yet 9… it’s too early

Me: I’ve already rendered an early OT this morning and…

Him: Did I authorize that? You must know the consequences of your actions, we’re losing a client!

And he stared at me with searing look.

Whaaat! Here I am, breaking my back to meet whatever demands our client needs and I am still questioned about my work. What does he want; spend all my waking hours to work. The funny and infuriating part is, I am the most productive (modesty aside) because when I work, I work hard without the dillydally of chat/gossip or horsing around to occupy my time (and my productivity report can vouch my claim). I keep my focus and do the best of my ability. I am satisfied going home from the office every night knowing that my work commensurate with the compensation I received every payday.

I’m angry because he is looking on face value, i.e. amount of time consumed not the productivity that comes along. What’s the point of staying the whole 24 hours and yet the production is just a mediocre output.

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger don said...

Are jobs hard to get there? Sounds like your boss is not on the same page as you. I have a good work habit and my boss knows it. That allows me some latitude. Sounds like your boss doesnt know or doesnt care. Sounds like Jef needs another boss.

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP spyware detection spyware removal Many computers Ff mithra hentai links lets go for a ride with dora backpack Televisions pdas handheld pcs protonix Echeck phentermine bontril Cosmetics+for+rosacea Pontiac grand prix 1964 do your best prince of tennis mp3 Baseball pitching exercises Golf tournaments in nj Swimwear and denver Calculate weight lose week Free ani spyware neptune whirlpool bathtubs Bps spyware adware remover 9.1.0.0 Valium death Spam spyware adware malware popups

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. zoloft price foot fetish Free gay uncut males brit spears sexy legs Ice makers machines iceomatic hoshizaki manitowoc scotsman Fat women sex pron

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Pilates usa http://www.filtering-parental-control-software-for-linux.info/Free-parental-control.html running shoes womens http://www.use-tax.info/mastercard-cartoons.html Bontril vs meridia Japan printers

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!