Thursday, April 20, 2006

F***

I just cannot get guys who cannot construct a decent and coherent sentence without adding vulgarity on it. Its like “fuck” is a noun, verb, adverb and adjective all rolled into one. It irks the hell out of me because I have to decipher what on earth they were trying to convey. Maybe that word “fuck” means I’m angry, I’m pissed etc or that “fucking” person is a moron, stupid or whatever. Hmmm, it’s like a catch- all, fits all word that cannot be expressed with just a combination of a lower, more conservative tone of idea.

On the other hand, you could easily judge what that person consists of by the way he thinks or the words coming out from his mouth. If all he could muster was a deliberate mishmash of profanity and obscene word play….well, you know what I mean.

…just thinking aloud!

adopt your own virtual pet!