Thursday, March 30, 2006

12:59 am

There’s a perk (and I wont tell you what it is) working in a BPO company like the one that I am currently employed. But as good as the perk may seem, sometimes you just have that feeling that you don’t control your time...the company does. As of now my shifting schedule prompted me to be awake when everybody else is sleeping (graveyard shift). But anyway, the good points in working at nights are:

  1. Traffic…absolutely no traffic
  2. Less annoying people to work with…woohoo!
  3. With the hellish summer in this country…the heat quickly dissipated when my shift starts
  4. Total FOCUS on your work, no dilly dally about triviality

The main culprit of staying awake the whole night is the Alaskan temperature of our air conditioning. Makes me want to snuggle and get a pillow…zzzzzzzzzzzzz

******************************

God willing, I maybe able to visit my fam this weekend. It’s been a whole 2 months since I’ve been in the province and I sooo darn miss the easy and carefree lifestyle back there…and the air, fresh air everywhere.

******************************

Congrats to my bro who managed to transfer company in Dubai, U.A.E. You deserve that company bro .Hope to join you there soon Manong.

******************************

That’s it for now, I want to write more but my mind is wandering and sometimes leaving off completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!