Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rant 101

I hate inconsiderate people…people who tend to have built their own black hole and managed to obliterate the lives of those around them. Kinda harsh but c’mon, when somebody is sleeping or taking a nap, would it be so hard to keep your voice down or turn the radio off or simply just SHUT UP.

I went home this morning (having the night shift, ya know!) and as I was collecting my sleep nods and customizing my bed, this guy from the other room is singing his lungs off with an 80ish song. Ugh, I will embrace his genocide mind you. I try my best to be considerate—in all aspect of civility, because that’s what I think a proper decorum dictates…but sadly many just don’t have any breeding to start with. They still need to integrate good manners and right conduct to be allowed wandering within the vicinity of society.

**********************

I’m going hoooome…and even if we have a pre-scheduled training in the office BAH! I’m going home. It’s my little bro’s graduation and I certainly know what my priority is.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Biermann Family said...

Jef, you revamp the site!?! Looks pretty good man, but where's the sidebar!?!

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breast cancer ribbon

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!