Friday, April 07, 2006

wishful thinking


Im barely hanging on! I’m swamped with work today and can’t even take a breather! *sigh*


On a great day like this, when the sun is shining and the sky so blue, oh man, how I wish I could press my feet on the sands as the waves gently kiss my knees… the wind then blow a silent whisper on my ear and I will close my eyes…gently submerging my body to let the waves carry me across the blue green ocean.

Reality check Jef, you’re at the office…deal with it OK!

Side note: Watch Ice Age 2. It’s really [insert wow, excellent, great,awesome] movie. I can’t remember the last time I’ve had a such good amount of laugh. The plot was extremely well structured and the characters were sooo unforgettable. Why can’t they make more clean, wholesome and more family oriented films, eh? Heck! They are the one which gather bucks at box office, remember Finding Nemo…

OK! The rant stops here, gotta go to work again…*sigh*

adopt your own virtual pet!