Thursday, June 08, 2006

Persistence

Underneath the dawn's gleaming power,
Is a tear rolling down my cheek.
An empty space throbbing each hour;
A suppressed voice wanting to soar and seek.

A single hope amidst the barren night,
Cracked ablaze within me.
But looking through this soundless sight,
Wont drench my soul with its beauty.

I hear not the breathing calmness of life
Of subtle subsistence and awakening.
Within my being I cuddled to strife,
The phase of hoping and drudging.

The dawn that once roused my heart,
Is now drowned in the stream of exhaustion.
Even If I try, I couldnt start,
To defend a rowdy fight from reason.

Im now weary to face the rising sun,
And wretched to glance or follow.
Another day, another life has just begun,
A meek struggle for yesterdays tomorrow.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem? you made this? take care bro.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!