Friday, December 08, 2006

Just an update


I’m sorry for the late update; I thought that I can squeeze my time a couple of days ago but my new job is well…pretty much occupied my time.

As an Account Payable Invoice Administrator, one of my tasks is to verify each invoices made by our supplier or vendor and certify if the obligation to pay still stands and to where it will be remitted to. After all the verification comes the posting to our records using SAP (Systems Application and Products in data processing) and the final stage is the reporting which I will still be trained in the weeks to come. It’s a tedious job—a very tedious one… but as LIW pointed out perfectly in his earlier posts, Humans are creatures of habits; I am confident that in no time, I will absorb the overall system.

OK, enough of this! Shifting to the more relevant issues, I have learned that the Congress already approved the Constitutional Assembly rather too hastily. Here’s my two cents, I DON’T CARE. I have come to realize that this country’s main problem are not the politicians or the eternal curse of calamities and its company; what we lack as a nation contained in just a single word—DISCIPLINE. Of having to do what is right despite the lack of authority. If we as individual dutifully follow simple virtues like compassion, honesty, courtesy…without having to think twice about it (or simply stated, imbibed as a HABIT) then a great transformation will sweep this land from home to community and to society.

That’s just me thinking out loud…

Anyhoo, I believe everyone knows already about the Albay tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are to the victims and their families. Such loss is incomprehensible and I really cannot add words that will simply suffice the suffering of our fellow kababayans. If only the situations can be reversed instead with those people whose hearts are darkened with greed and corruptions, those who satisfyingly took advantage of the feeble and frail and those who lust to power and glory. Sayang!

In God’s perfect justice and time…everyone will be measured according to his deeds!

12 Comments:

Blogger Jeruen said...

Talagang nakakalungkot kung iisipin ang sandamakmak na red tape na kailangang daanan para lang matulungan ang mga nasalanta. Napakatotoo ng obserbasyon mo. Sana nga humangin ang hangin ng pagbabago.

LIW

5:39 AM  
Blogger Iskoo said...

magandang experience yan tungkol sa SAP :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodluck on your training :) it looks like your new work is very challenging.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again on your new work! Masasanay ka rin dyan. In just a few days me bago ka ng skill! Haha! Enjoy!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the term con ASS fits our representatives well...

7:57 PM  
Blogger vic said...

Discipline.. and a good spanking for those who refuse to fall in line, believe me it works everytime.

Anyhow, now you know why I hate Acctg. Just kidding. My niece over here is already an accounting manager in somewhere and she won't even hire me. hehe, she said I don't have it in me nomore..I told her.. who cares...

10:36 PM  
Blogger Rygel said...

e, as a nation, really lack discipline but i think it goes much deeper than that...

and I also DON'T CARE because I have other things (like my life) to take care of

... millions of others think that way, and the few politicians are taking advantage of this... oh i forgot the term! - yung 'walang pakialam' :)

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cannot expect the people to just change overnight. It will probably take several generations before we can finally see a truly disciplined, law-abiding Pinoy.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cannot expect the people to just change overnight. It will probably take several generations before we can finally see a truly disciplined, law-abiding Pinoy.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

once again, congrats to your new job.

the people shouldf be able to lift their living despite having an unstable government. we really cannot depend from them and expect better lives in the country but we can always do better in our lives and expect a better country

12:28 PM  
Blogger tin-tin said...

true! it would just grow on your system. i was like that before especially sinceit's my first time to encounter SAP..then after a month, memorize ko na ang SAP khet nakapikit. hahaha :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger atticus said...

at habang pinagpupuyatan nila ang punyemas na con ass na iyan, walang mainom at makain ang mga taga-bicol.

huwag iboto uli ang mga makasariling politikong iyan. parusa sila sa bayan.

hindi naman ako galit, ano? galit na galit lang? hehe

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!