Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thesis

I. Typhoon Paeng paid a visit in our province

A. Our house was flooded

B. My college bro was panicky

C. It took them a day to get rid of the mud stuck inside our home


II. Floods like these are the direct result of:

A. Legal and illegal loggers

B. Department of Environment who approved their license to loot the mountain

C. Corrupt government officials
C.1. Congressmen
C.2. Governors
C.3. Board Members
C.4. Mayors

III. I went out to watch Open Season

A. The movie is funny

B. Many people missed the good punch lines
B.1. I was the only one laughing
B.2. They think I'm weird

IV. Ideas on Charter Change

A. If the same people will be installed
A.1. Forget it
A.2. What a waste of Money
A.3. Beg foreign friends to take me with them


V. Met with a fellow blogger a couple of days ago
A. A great fellow
B. I think I'm a little bit talkative at that time
B.1 He thinks so too
C. It was fun
C.1. I think so!

VI. Random Quote: No public interest is anything other or nobler than a massed accumulation of private interests. - Mark Twain

VII. More to come

VIII. Goodbye

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very well outlined.
i hope your family
is now doing good
after the typhoon.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Don't be such a "stick in the mud".

I love this format. Shall I take a trip over to your end of the world and smuggle you home? ;)

9:24 PM  
Blogger vic said...

The flooding will only get worse, so anyone building a house now better make it on high ground or a high floor like a bird house. A charter change, could have been for the good if only coupled with good political leaders from the bottom to the top or from top to bottom. One without the other, might as well go without any charter..

9:52 PM  
Blogger This suzy said...

Quite a thesis! I can't say I've ever experienced mud in the home unless it gets tracked in on our shoes, and I'm certain that's completely different!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelan naman tayo meet? hehehe

musta?

ice

11:07 AM  
Blogger tin-tin said...

thesis? namiss mo na mag-thesis? hehehe. sino nameet mong blogger?

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are you going to submit this thesis? Hehe, have a nice weekend, dude. :-)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice thesis outline. Hehe! Should try to catch Open Season one of these days. Kahit sa Dibidi lng.

Kasalanan ng corrupt na gov pati illegal loggers kaya binaha lugar nyo. Have a nice weekend!

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very creative post! :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha! Naka-outline talaga, kuya jef, ha?

Defend it. Defense scheduled tomorrow. Good luck.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jeruen said...

Hehe. Nice format. I might borrow this format some time. You look like a neo-James Joyce. (If you have read his novel Ulysses, then you know what I mean.)

Nga pala, hate to nitpick, but if you don't have a B2, then don't make a B1. Just a rule in outlining I remember from Comm 2.

And regarding the quote, why not? Go ahead...

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!