Friday, July 07, 2006

Random Thoughts

The loneliest place in the world for me is when I am being surrounded by a faceless crowd.
  • Even how hard I hold on to my closest friends, time will tell that I will loose my grip to them. Sad but true!
  • I have the tendency to fall in love as fast as a jet propulsion and to fall out off love… in the same manner. (Maybe it’s not love at all hehehe)
  • I am an optimist by heart. I know that good things are yet to come and trying times are only temporary.
  • When I watch the local news, I cannot help but to voice out my thoughts, cursing and whining about the idiosyncrasies of the present system.
  • Spiderman is much more real to me than Superman.
  • Though I love a good conversation, sometimes, all I need is someone that could sit beside me without talking.
  • When I was a teenager, I thought I hold on to all the answers I need—how wrong am I. Now that I am an adult, I crave for that confidence of knowing an answer.
  • Rock and Roll is a pile of crap…and yeah, a two-tone rap music is a sign of dementia.
  • I discovered that even how insanely stupid you are, you can be a candy magnet if you wear trendy clothes. Gucci, here I come!
  • Most of the good looking people I met have the vocabulary of a nine year old.
  • A world war will be a great equalizer. I would love to see how rich people will hunt for their own food hehe!
  • I tried not to smile showing my teeth. I always thought that only chimpanzees do that.
  • Blogger rules…Myspace sucks

8 Comments:

Blogger Bearette said...

ditto on spiderman...so much better than superman!

i don't like myspace, either.

5:43 AM  
Blogger vic said...

A world war will be a great equalizer. I would love to see how rich people will hunt for their own food hehe!
Rich people can afford to spend the duration of war somewhere like mars maybe, and bring along enough provision for their lifetime. Oh, i wish am rich, the things you can do with money.
In parting I'd like to share this statement by one of our most generous philatropist here after handing down $37 millions check to one of our teaching hospitals. and here it is: "when you're rich, you have a million oppurtunities to give". Don't you wish...

10:03 AM  
Blogger don said...

Hey....dont mess with Rock and Roll!

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you're back! where have you been for the last three days? hehe.

anyway, i also feel the same as you watching the news. that is why i came to a conclusion that news watching is dangerous to one's health.

12:17 PM  
Blogger jef said...

Been busy lately, but boy! I'm back again hehe. Thank you guys for droppin by!

9:42 PM  
Blogger This suzy said...

I show my teeth when I smile. What are you saying about me, Jef? :P

I always thought one of the best tests of a relationship is being able to sit in silence without it being uncomfortable. ;)

10:31 PM  
Blogger jef said...

hehe! Sorry Suz...of course I don't consider you as one LOL.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. How clomid works http://www.cheap-bad-credit-merchant-account.info/provigilforseasonalaffectivedisorder.html provigil modafiniili Lakeview camping area eden mills vt provigil modarinil

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!