Thursday, June 29, 2006

just a thought

I watched Superman Returns last night and true to its claim, it was a definite eye popping experience.

The scene that stuck on my head was this scene:

Superman asked Lois to go with him. She hesitated a bit but was convinced to “fly” along in the process. They flew high above the city and all they could see was the tiny speck of lights from the bustling metropolis below them. Superman asked if she can hear anything and Lois said “no.” Then he uttered that even that far, he can hear people crying for help.

I liken this scene to my own wanting and vents…I know I’m being heard by the Almighty! Even how minuscule or insignificant my tirades may seem, all of these thoughts or bursting words passed to His ears. It’s a comfort to know that I’m being heard...and sometimes, that’s all I really need.

...to be heard!

As a Nickelback fan, I am impressed with their music videos especially with this one. In the Bible, it speaks about numbering our days and the concept of this music video is patterned to that divine insight. True, our life is just but a drop in the bucket and what we do to the entirety of our existence depends not on the amount of wealth we amass but on the number of lives we have touched or changed.

Like what they said, it’s not the number of years that counts most in life… it’s the life in those years that matter.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jinjiruks said...

superman fanatic ka pala.. ako hindi.. hehe.. wala lang.. hindi ko talaga sya nagustuhan kahit nung bata pa ako

12:00 AM  
Blogger jef said...

just watch this one, it's more "acceptable" than the previous superman movies...

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just saw the movie tonight. err, yesterday night. yup that part was touching. and as loise deny their need of a hero so does some people deny their need of a Savior.

1:37 AM  
Blogger jef said...

It's sad that many are still groping in the dark not realizing that being in the light is far more rewarding...

1:48 AM  
Blogger j said...

I dropped by but did not read the rest of the entry...I want some suspense!

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Althed gibson the tennis player Clip art kitchen Leeds mattresses Christian florida job maternity clothes

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat
for fun

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!