Friday, June 23, 2006

Random Thoughts



  • I usually read the end part of any book before starting to read it from the start.
  • I prefer coffee than tea. Tea leaves a bad after taste
  • I don’t eat any poultry or fish which I saw living/moving a couple of hours before serving
  • I can’t sleep without brushing my teeth.
  • I never as in ever will buy boxer shorts. I prefer briefs. The purpose of that garment is to hold my thingee in one place. What’s the purpose if you are feeling something is dangling between your legs!
  • I can sleep with the lights on.
  • The soap that I use on my butt is the same soap I use on my face.
  • When I’m stressed or depressed, unlike many people that I know of, I have the tendency to starve myself because my appetite just isn’t working.
  • Every time someone is smoking beside me, I’m picturing myself strangling him in his throat.
  • I prefer cats than dogs. Cats are independent creatures which makes them more attractive than dogs.
  • I don’t like to be photographed…I’d rather be the person taking and tweaking the photos rather than the subject.
  • Loyalty is my utmost quality when finding friendship…or relationship for that matter.
  • I tend to watch how the mouth moves rather than focusing on the person’s whole face while he is talking.
  • I have low boredom threshold.

4 Comments:

Blogger This suzy said...

I had a quote I meant to look up for you last night when I got home because it fit so perfectly with your last post, but of course, once I got home I completely forgot! So I'll try to remember tonight or this weekend and I'll post it for you then. :)

11:39 PM  
Blogger j said...

HI Jef, I can't sleep too without brushing my teeth, I wear Hubby's boxer shorts at night (he wears them w/ briefs) and I prefer dogs than cats because Hubby can't stand cats - he has asthma :)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Jinjiruks said...

cat lover ka rin pala.. ewan ko pag aso alaga ko namamatay agad.. pero bakit ganun yung mga matatandang pusa namin pag malapit nang mamatay eh umaalis nalang bigla.. add that to your random thoughts..

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.1967mustangconvertible.info/Portfolio-diet-to-reduce-blood-cholesterol-levels.html Hdr-hc1 hdv 1080i handycam camcorderspacerhdr-hc1 Vicodin use in preganancy marmot ember sweater Boating east falmouth massachusetts Effexor xr and constipation razors for women's facial hair removal Dryer stuck in low heat Maternity clothes at sears Levitra recrational useage Do it yourself email newsletter marketing Pictures of valium pills cat eat lexapro

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!