Monday, August 07, 2006

Dear Sandy,


Surprise!

I know it’s been so long and writing you once again only brings back many memories.

So how are you Sandy? I have heard you are doing pretty well. I know you deserve every blessing.

Time dictates, however, that I should write now…to tell you how I really feel. It seems a little bit late but being honest to you is not something that I have done before. I have since regretted the chance I blew knowing that I am killing myself bit by bit by withholding the things I need to say.

I just want you to know that even though we are miles apart, nothing will ever change the way I feel for you.

The distance only magnifies my deep longing.


The separation only intensifies my desire to see you again.


The horizon may stop me from reaching you but that doesn’t deter my heartfelt joy in knowing that you are being loved.

I know...I know you are already taken and boy! was he a lucky guy. I only hope that he will see in you Character more than Beauty, Strength more than Splendor and Substance more over than Form.

I’m not asking you to love me…nor am I asking for you to consider. Let me just love you from a distance…that’s all I’m asking.

This is just but a vain attempt to let you know that across the space and time, someone out there sincerely cares for you. I do!

I will now empty my longings into the vastness of my dreams and let my tears shine with the company of our memories.

As sure as the night turns into day, I will cast my wish that someday, you will look me in a different light...discover your way, back into my arms.

…and until then

I will wait.

13 Comments:

Blogger Jinjiruks said...

cheesy na naman.. hmp!
teka kakanta muna ako.. ehem

"at kung hindi man dumating sa'kin ang panahon
na ako ay mahalin mo rin
asahan mong di ako magdaramdam
kahit ako ay nasasaktan

'wag mo lang ipagkait
na ikaw ay aking mahalin"

2:26 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

The separation only intensifies my desire to see you again.

it really struck me! since im so away from my loved ones!

11:42 AM  
Blogger _ice_ said...

just like to share this song to you.. i love it very much...

I miss you (klymaxx) boyz2men has also a version of it too.

"thought i've heard your voice yesterday and i'll try to turn and say that i love you and i realized that its just my mind playing tricks on me"

wala lng kasi nabaliw na me minsan sa isang pag ibig and i knw how it feels... sometime you tried to forget things pero you cant dent na its actually still in your heart and mind..

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this piece dedicated to the one that got away?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better let Sandy read this letter... :) who knows, she might have written a similar letter to you in her thoughts. hurry!

11:06 PM  
Blogger vic said...

Oh boy! brings back memories, too good, too sweet, yet too sad yo re-visit.

9:45 AM  
Blogger tin-tin said...

i know i've posted a comment here already but i can't find it. anyway, ang sweet. sad lang but sweet. siguro next time you'll write a letter it'll be on a happier note :)

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wushuu! tamang senti si jef. ahehe.
i wont be doing entries like this for a long time. ^_-

1:37 AM  
Blogger jef said...

Rho-anne: Thanks for droppin by hehe!

Jin: Naku...

Dawn: Yep, separation is not my thing also. Hate is the word!

Ice: Right on! It's really hard to forget that 'person' who is/was the ingredients of your dreams...darn!

Snglguy: Let's just say "uh-huh"

Carey: Hiya ako eh hehe! I hope she will read it ***sana***

Sir Vic: As hard as it is, visiting the old memory lane brings back many feel-good moments. And I can't help myslef to undulge once in a while!

Tin-Tin: Writing a much happier tone is something I look forward to! But I believe it will take time to wash her memory away.

Ymir: Sus...kaw pa, hopeless romantic gaya ko--make that 'hopeless' lang pala hehe!

8:25 PM  
Blogger David Tellez said...

I was just gonna ask what snglguy asked, but you already answered...so...

Although, I wish you gave more of an answer than "uh-huh" but I guess we'll just have to stay in the dark for now...

12:29 AM  
Blogger jef said...

Well Dave, she's didn't go away. It's more like I never pursued her. She didn't know (I think). I still believe though that if this is meant to be, then all I have to do is...WAIT!

1:08 AM  
Blogger j said...

ha! wait? you need to pursue her so she will find out about your feelings Jef. now go!

9:29 AM  
Blogger jef said...

Jairam: Hehe! That's not feasible at this time.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!