Friday, July 28, 2006

"meme"

Jairam, tagged me into this 'meme' stuff . Anyway, I answered this ‘meme’ for an hour and this is what I have come to squeezed from my thoughts.

3 Things that scare me:

  • Untoward events that may befall to my Fam.
  • Death of my feline companion.
  • Not living the purpose from which I am here to accomplish

3 People who can make me laugh:

  • My Mom
  • A person who’s doing absolutely stupid like running towards a wall, things like that
  • A person who blabber before he thinks

3 Things I love:

  • Smile of a new born babe
  • Colors during dawn or dusk
  • Warm cup of coffee while reading a good book

3 Things I hate:

  • Animal abusers.
  • Rich people who don’t seem to care that there are lives apart from them.
  • When I have a cold or flu (like right now…darn)


3 Things I don't understand:

  • Racism. Nobody is a minority.
  • People who have everything and yet feeling dissatisfied with their lives
  • Theory of Relativity (I just don’t have a clue. Physics makes me SICK)

3 Things on my desk:

  • Mug of Coffee
  • Papers…lots of them
  • Bottled water

3 Things I'm doing right now:

  • Working (when I was rudely disrupted writing this meme)
  • Yeah! You guessed it Blogging
  • Listening to Jars of Clay and Leigh Nash(?)

3 Things I want to do before I die:

  • Visit Eiffel Tower or Grand Canyon
  • Have my paintings included in a gallery
  • Be a Certified Public Accountant (yeah..really!)

3 Things I can do:

  • I can paint. Any art media will do.
  • I can sing well. (In my thoughts that is…Nope, I’m lying)
  • I can travel without any maps and still wouldn’t be lost.


3 Ways to describe my personality:

  • I’m more of an introvert. I socialize but I am more at peace with my own thoughts. Ok ok ok…I may look like a looser but I don’t give a damn !
  • You may find me blabbing for an hour and quiet for the next hour.
  • I talk to myself…lots of time and my Mom was actually worried and had pondered that I should see a shrink.

3 Things people might not know about me:

  • I have committed many murderous acts in my mind to people I loathe hehe (well, better than doing it in real life.) Seriously, I can spite you while smiling.
  • Ok, I’m pouring my soul here—I had an hernia when I was only 6 months old but thank Heavens, I’m now healed…I think!
  • I can be vain sometimes. Now where’s my mirror!

3 Things I can't do:

  • Line Dance ( I hate that)
  • Lick my elbows
  • Appreciate Rap music

3 Things I think you should listen to:

  • That I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength.
  • That life is just but a fleeting moment. Enjoy every minute of it. Who knows, you might be taking your last breath tomorrow?
  • That the most important things are free-- always wrapped in simple packages.

3 Things I don't think you should listen to ever:

  • Pessimistic People. Stay away from them.
  • That money can satisfy your deepest craving.
  • That the world revolves around you.

3 Of my absolute favorite foods:

  • Beef stew with lots and lots of potatoes
  • Pancit
  • Pinakbet

3 Things I'd like to learn:

  • To play the guitar or violin
  • Making a movie
  • French (bonjour is all I know, darn!)

3 Beverages I drink regularly:

  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Coke

Yep! All containing caffeine


3 Shows I watched when I was a child:

  • Little Women
  • Princess Sarah
  • The Dog of Flanders

They were all in ABS-CBN…I missed these shows.

And finally I would like to tag:

Vic

Ymir

Jin

I’d be checking on you guys.

14 Comments:

Blogger This suzy said...

So interesting to learn...

Hope you get to feeling better!

4:26 AM  
Blogger David Tellez said...

I didnt know you could paint...how come you dont post any of your art here?

6:32 AM  
Blogger Jinjiruks said...

scan mo yung mga artwork mo.. amp yang meme na yan.. nakaka tameme

6:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mahilig din ako sa kape, gusto ko iwasan pero hinahanap-hanap ko pa rin.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, post your artwork! that's one of my frustrations. i was never the artsy person...more of the logical side ang na-hone. hehe..pero, i appreciate art naman! hope you're feeling okay! :D

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk... caffeine addict ka pala.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I talk to myself a lot too. In fact, I once had to slap myself because I said something stupid to myself...

9:18 PM  
Blogger vic said...

What is "tag" anyway? Why me? i'm the greatest loser of all time, if you only knew, but as you said who cares. Maybe Babe, but the smartie moved her site and I can't find it.
Anyways, the third wish before dying is no big deal; if I made it anybody can, believe me, that is a guarantee..trick..don't do any review at least 3 days before exams but just relax..

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you paint? yung bestfriend ko jeff din name tpos nagpe-paint din sya. hehe.

1:49 AM  
Blogger j said...

yay! coke, coffee & tea :)
thanks for participating, Jef! appreciate it very much.

4:57 AM  
Blogger don said...

"Be a Certified Public Accountant (yeah..really!)" hahahha you thought of me when you wrote this didnt ya!
Ya you should post more of your pics. I used one of yur paintings as my desktop for a while. Hey....see ya at the eiffel tower...and the louvre

5:09 AM  
Blogger jef said...

Thank you ALL for your comments... I will keep in mind to post some of the paintings I've made...SOON!

1:58 AM  
Blogger tin-tin said...

kapamilya ka pala. hehehe. i miss dog of flanders also. did you cry sa ending? :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger jef said...

I did! It was one of the best stories told di ba?

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!